8K In

Cash Prizes!

Team Texas SLAM Pot

with 100% Payback

Check option during registration

Supporting the Seabrook Association’s Scholarship Fund and Shriners Hospitals for Children

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH, 2017

To register copy and paste the following url into your browser:

https://www.regonline.com/seabrooksaltwaterderby2017

2017 SEABROOK SALTWATER DERBY CAPT. MEETING / CALCUTTA

(To be held on Thursday, September 28th)

 

Concept: We will auction each Team off to the highest bidder (Opening bid $50.00).  The Highest bidder becomes the Team owner.  The weigh-in will reveal which Team won the overall Heaviest Red, Heaviest Red Stringer, Heaviest Spec, and Heaviest Spec Stringer of all Categories.  The winning Team owners of each category will spilt the Calcutta pot (See payout below).

 

Pay Out: 20% (Charity) / 80% (Winning Teams) Split Payout to Heaviest Red, Heaviest Red Stringer, Heaviest Spec, and Heaviest Spec Stringer Team owners.  The winning bidder/owner of each Team must pay by cash or check before the close of the Calcutta.

 

How Winners are Determined: The Calcutta pot will be split between the “Team owners” of the Heaviest Red, Heaviest Red Stringer, Heaviest Spec, and Heaviest Spec Stringer.

 

For example, if there is $10,000 in the Calcutta pot, the Derby will hold back 20% (Charity) and the remaining 80% ($8,000) will be split between the “Team owners” of each category ($2,000 to Heaviest Red, $2,000 to Heaviest Red Stringer, $2,000 Heaviest Spec, and $2,000 Heaviest Spec Stringer.

 

Click here for rules and regulations and to register for this fun-filled event!

Copyright© 2017 Seabrook Saltwater Derby. All rights reserved